Saturday 25 January 2014

Another Milestone...he`s crawling!!!

And he`s off!!!!!

After a hard few weeks of frustrated crying whilst rocking backwards and forwards on his knees Benjamin is crawling.

For weeks we had been trying to coax him into crawling forward with toys, bottles, food etc with no luck..he just wouldn't do it. 

Typically he decided to do it when I wasn't poised ready with the camera. Jacob and I were sat in the lounge on the rug having an indoor picnic lunch when Benjamin just decided to crawl in front of us.

Luckily I had my mobile next to me so just managed to catch  his first few proper crawling movements.

I`m so glad that he has finally mastered crawling but had forgotten the pain of having to have door gates everywhere now. 

Next big milestone....first tooth or walking; the way Ben is moving around the house he will probably be walking before his first tooth cuts!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious! My Abel was crawling, then before we knew it he was walking at 9 months. The time goes too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when they start to crawl and experience that bit of independence! :-)

    ReplyDelete