Monday 3 February 2014

Why do you blog?

Why do you blog??

What/who inspired you to start blogging??

Is blogging your passion or do you blog about your passion??

After being persuaded by my very good friend Emma Collins AKA the pr mummy I decided to take up blogging.

Previously I had never felt the need to blog or really got the whole idea of it, I thought to myself what makes my life so interesting that other people would want to read about it??

When I first started I did worry about how many people would read my blog, if any.

But now I am in the swing of things I have come to realise I don't care if nobody reads my blog.

My little blog has become an outlet and a life saver for me during my maternity leave.

During my 2 previous maternity breaks from work I realised who my true friends were and found being a mum quite lonely, in some ways I was dreading this maternity leave but this blog saved me!!!

It has kept my brain in some sort of working order and I know I don`t post blogs as often as many other bloggers out there but this is my baby and I`m enjoying doing it; having fun writing my families exploits and being lucky enough to have the chance to review some great products.

My next goal for the blog is to be able to run a competition and to maybe increase my readers by a little!!!!

So a big thank you to Emma for finally persuading me to start blogging xxxxx

Please leave a comment below telling me why you started blogging.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is very important to blog for YOU - a blog is often a very personal outlet and my biggest tip is to keep writing about the things that you love, because, if you don't, you'll soon lose interest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started blogging for a little creativity! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started blogging as my sister-in-law encouraged me , rocknrollerbaby, and because I have always loved writing. It's a passion and like any passion sometimes I'm madly in love with it and other times I can't stand to go near it!

    ReplyDelete