Tuesday 22 April 2014

Benjamin`s 1st hair cut

Today saw Benjamin reach another milestone....his first official hair cut!!

At 11 months tomorrow he is the youngest of my 3 boys to need a hair cut at this age, Alfie and Jacob were well into their toddler months before needing the chop.

We have been lucky enough to find a lovely lady hairdresser in our local shopping centre of all places.





Jacob is constantly asking when he is having his haircut next as he absolutely loves sitting there and having his hair played with; the lady is always commenting that he is the best behaved boy she has ever had.
He has always enjoyed going and was hoping that Jacobs chilled attitude to going had rubbed off on Ben.

Luckily for me it has....to begin with I wasn`t sure if I was doing the right thing as he didn`t like the sound of the clippers when they were turned on, but he settled down almost straight away. So whilst sat in my arms his beautiful almost white hair started to be cut.

Everything was fine until it was time to tidy the hairline on his neck....he flinched as soon as the clippers touched him and ducked his head down resulting in a scream from the hairdresser and a large chunk of hair being cut a tad too short for my liking!!!

I know it will grow and doesn`t look that bad but I was a little upset that his first haircut didn`t go to plan.
Lets hope next time is better!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweetie! I hope you kept a little lock or curl to pop in the baby book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's such a cutie! I love the colour of his hair!

    ReplyDelete