Friday 9 May 2014

Blog Your Heart Out - My turn



Okay...who knows what Blog Your Heart Our is about??


Blog Your Heart Out is like a modern day chain letter but on the net!! I answer 5 set questions about myself and my blog, then tag in other great bloggers to give their answers.

Its a brilliant way of getting to know fellow bloggers by answering the questions you want to know the answers to!!

I`ve been tagged by Letters to Elliot to answer my questions to here goes.

Who/What encouraged you to start blogging??

After many years of nagging me trying to persuade me to start blogging Emma Collins aka Theprmummy finally convinced me to give it a go!! I never got the whole idea of blogging till I started so was completely naive to how it all worked, I now wish I had started it years ago.


How did you choose what to blog about??

As I had just gone onto maternity leave with son #3 my life was newborn orientated plus having my 2 older boys all I did, said or thought about was my kids. So a blog about our daily lives seemed appropriate.

What is something most people don`t know about you??

Hmmm...you would`nt know it now to look at me but when I was younger I was sport mad!! I did gymnastics at a competitive level and even tried out for the GB gymnastics team!!!! On average I did 5 hours of exercise a day, gymnastics training in the morning before school, GCSE PE at school then gymnastics training again after school, and that's not including all the other after school sports I did.

What three words describe your style??

Easy-going, laid-back & sleep-deprived!!

What do you love to do when you are not blogging??

Having 3 boys and a man-child husband to look after 99.9% of my time is taken up by looking after them. When I do get a second to breathe I tend to either blog, fall asleep or more recently go for a run/power walk with my bestie Theprmummy to try and shift the effects of the last 7 years and 3 pregnancies!!

Right then that's my 5 questions answered, now I tag -

Theprmummy
Chelseamamma
Charliemoos
Louise Jolley
Jennifer Grace
Onebwahm
If you would like to be added to my tag list just shout xx

No comments:

Post a Comment