Friday 2 January 2015

My Slimming World Journey Week #1


Tonight I attended my first ever weigh in at my local Slimming World group. And to say I was nervous was an understatement. Luckily I went with some of my very good friends which spurred me on to actually get through the front door.

The group was so friendly and welcoming that I felt comfortable being there almost instantly. Our consultant Susie has so much positive energy and loves her job so much that you just can`t help leaving the group feeling that you can accomplish anything and reach your target weight with ease.

So then, my weight today is 12st 5lb - not too bad after all the christmas treats, but still I`m not very happy with the fact that I have gained 4lbs over the festive season as I weighed 12st 1lb the day before christmas eve.

Right then, work needs to be done!!

Each week I will post my progress here, plus I will be posting some of the lovely slimming world friendly meals that I will be trying to create........keep checking back to see if I can get to my target weight of 10 stone.

Weigh In Week #1

Starting weight - 12st 5lbs!!!!!

Starting clothes Size - 16/18

Target weight - 10st

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your SW journey! I've been yoyo-ing from SW to WW over the last few years and I'll probably rejoin up again this month, I just haven't decided which one yet! xx

    ReplyDelete