Friday 6 February 2015

Slimming World Journey Week #5

After last weeks gain I was determined to have a good week. Things dont always go to plan as I had a really busy week which resulted no planning of our meals so we had rushed and a little off plan meals.

Saying that I am happy that I had a loss of 1/2lb, its not much but I`m happy with that!!

Tomorrow for the first time in about 7 1/2 years I have almost 3 whole hours child-free so I am going to sit down with a nice cuppa with this months new Slimming World magazine and plan the next weeks meals to the last detail.

I know I should be planning on posts for this blog as I have been neglecting you guys over the last few weeks. Time seems to be speeding by, I plan to sit down and get a post written down but never seem to be able to do it. A BIG factor is that I have become addicted to crochet, I`ve only been doing for a few weeks but already have 3 projects on the go with more buzzing around my head. Stay tuned to see how they turn out.













Weigh-In Week #5

Starting Weight - 12st 5lbs
Current Weight - 11st 12.5lbs  - loss of 0.5lb

Total Loss to date - 6.5lbs

Target Weight - 10st

1 comment:

  1. Any loss is fabulous - it's all a step in the right direction :) If you fancy linking up, there will be a new Sunday weigh-in linkie going live tomorrow, or last week's is here : http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-weigh-in-to-dukan-or-not-to-dukan.html

    ReplyDelete