Sunday 28 June 2015

Food Offer - Co-Op 28/06/15

I am always on the lookout for a bargain and am getting quite good at finding them and now feel that I should be passing these deals on to you guys!!

After popping into my local Co-Op this afternoon, I decided to take a quick look around and saw this amazing bargain...a family meal deal of £13.84 worth of food for £5.

Included in the offer is -
  • Bird`s Eye Crispy Chicken x 4 - £4.20
  • Co-Op American Oven Fries - £1.95
  • Co-Op Briish Garden Peas - £1.00                                   ALL FOR £5!!
  • Co-Op Sweetcorn - £1.50
  • Haagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream - £5.19
 

1 comment:

  1. wow thats pretty good! I noticed that the co-op have started to do the 39p veg and fruit offers, I guess to compete with Aldi and Lidl. They had cherries for a £1 last week...we've eaten tons of them!!

    ReplyDelete